Tamiya 1/10 Landfreeder TT-02FT w/ Quadtrack Tracks, 4X4 Crawler Kit
- Two Types Of Elastomer Track Link Are Included For Setup Options
- Polycarbonate Chassis Cover And Wheel Well Liners Give Protection From Dust And Dirt
- TT-02 Four-Bevel Differentials And Identical Suspension Arms Are Used
- The Landfreeder Body Comes Molded In Polycarbonate And Pre-Painted
- Includes 540-Brushed Type Motor
- (1) 1/10 R/C Landfreeder Quadtrack 4WD Off-Road Kit
- (1) 540-Brushed Type Motor
- (1) 2+ Channel Radio System
- (1) Standard Steering Servo
- (1) 7.2v - 7.4v Battery
- (1) Battery Charger
This kit uses a new variant of the TT-02 chassis with three-sided track units in place of the wheels: the result is awesome traction that can be used to take on rough terrain. Furthermore, the polycarbonate truck body comes already pre-painted in Tamiya PS-5 black.
- The Landfreeder body comes molded in polycarbonate, pre-painted Black (PS-5) and with Smoke (PS-31) painted windows.
- Separate plated parts recreate grille cover, fog lamps and roll bar.
- The TT-02FT is a variant of the TT-02 chassis, with four tracks on its suspension.
- Each of the three-sided track units is 39.3mm in width and has a contact area of 60mm length. Tracks require assembly from link parts, and offer efficient traction.
- Two types of elastomer track link (standard and grouser) are included for setup options.
- Track units are attached to suspension arms via plates, and each features a sprocket and four rollers. The third roller is sprung to further enhance performance.
- Polycarbonate chassis cover and wheel well liners give protection from dust and dirt encountered during off-road driving.
- TT-02 four-bevel differentials and identical suspension arms are used.
- Includes 540-brushed type motor.
|9.72441" (247 mm)
|CVA Oil Filled
|16.7323" (425 mm)
|Fully Independent Double Wishbone