VANQUISH HEAVY ALLOY F10 PORTAL KNUCKLE WEIGHT - LOW OFFSET
These Vanquish Products Heavy Alloy F10 Portal Knuckle Weights are a low offset knuckle weight that will allow the use of most wheels while providing additional weight down low to improve your center of gravity.
These are a direct replacement for the F10 Portal knuckle covers. Compatible with the plastic VPS08607 or the machined aluminum VPS8640 / VPS8641 F10 portal knuckles.
The Heavy Alloy F10 Knuckle weights are built to maximize the down low weight to lower your COG while still providing clearance to fit most wheels. Weighing in at 65 grams per side.
- Direct replacement for F10 Front Portal Knuckle covers
- 65 grams per piece. 2 per package.
- Will clear with Molded Incision wheels and #4 hubs (Wheels included in VPS09007, VPS09008, VPS09011)
- We cannot guarantee the fitment of other manufactures wheels
- X2 Heavy Alloy F10 Portal Knuckle Weights - Low Offset
*Replaces knuckle covers from VPS09007 and VPS08600. All bearings, hardware, gears, axle shafts, etc are reused.
***Please refer to VPS09007 or VPS08600 instruction manuals for replacement assembly instructions.