Robinson Racing Extra Hard Steel 32P Pinion Gear w/5mm Bore (19T)
- Extra hard high carbon construction
- For use with the Robinson Racing GEN3 steel slipper units
- 5mm Bore Fits 5mm motor shaft
- Available in multiple tooth count options, use the pull down menu above to pick the size you need
- RRP1200 5 m/m to 1/8 inch Reducer Sleeve required for 1/8 inch shaft motors.
- 32 pitch and .8 module gears can be used together with no adverse affects such as increased noise or increased wear. The difference is that .8 module gears have a slightly larger outside diameter per tooth, roughly .00027 of an inch.