CASTLE CREATIONS MAMBA MICRO X2, 16.8V, WP SENSORED ESC (4.0MM)
Putting the X in Extreme!The Mamba Micro X2 is a refresh of our popular Mamba Micro X. This new ESC increases the maximum input voltage to 4s. We also added DATA LOGGING and our CRYO-DRIVE™ TECHNOLOGY; CryoDrive allows the ESC to run cooler and more efficiently at partial throttle. Like its predecessor, it boasts an 2 amp peak BEC,waterproof* and has SENSORED MOTOR SUPPORT.
This ESC is ideal for the weight conscious builder or where space is limited, used in low speed crawling or trail running in vehicles weighing up to 8lbs on 2s or 3s; it can also be used in slightly more aggressive setups like rock racing and extended hill climbing on vehicles up to 4lbs. Recommended motors include Castle's "Slate" crawler motors (combos available) and Holmes Hobbies Puller Pro 540 "Stubby" (≤ 2700kv)
If you're looking for a more aggressive setup in a heavier rig, like rock racing and extended hill climbing, we recommend you run the Mamba X ESC. Like its predecessor it includes improved features for rock crawling, including active drag brake and drag brake ramp.
Note: Use of an external BEC is required if running a high power or digital servo.
- Input Voltage range 2S-4S
- Adjustable: 5.5V or 7.5V (2A Peak), default 5.5V
- Waterproof design.
- Sensored Motor capable
- Convenient transmitter programming for six common adjustable settings.
- Additional settings and software updates available via Windows®-based Castle Link software and USB adapter (coupon included with purchase) or the Castle Link App and a B-LINK Bluetooth Adapter (sold separately)
- Telemetry Ready (Compatible with S.BUS2 Telemetry Link and Futaba T4PX, T7PX and T7PXR transmitters)
- Auxiliary Wire Functionality allows for “on-the-fly” adjustments such as Max Power and Max Brake.
- Audible Alerts that will notify you of possible issues with calibrations and error conditions.
- Designed and manufactured in Olathe, Kansas and is backed by our 1-year warranty.
Mamba Micro X2 ESC Purchase Includes:
- Mamba Micro X2 ESC with 4 mm Connectors
- Sensor Harness
- Coupon for free Castle Link USB adapter
- Driver's Ed and Quick Start Guide
- Castle Decals
*Not intended for operation while submerged in liquid. If unit is operated in wet conditions, rinse with fresh water to remove dirt or corrosives, then fully dry unit.