Holmes Hobbies Torquemaster Expert 550 21T
When you need a quality brushed motor, look no further than the TorqueMaster Expert 550 from Holmes! The Expert series features the same quality construction as our handwound Pro motors, but with a machine wound armature for an affordable alternative.
- 550 size provides extra torque and power
- Machine wound for affordability
- 5mm web 3 slot armature- Maximizes torque, efficiency, and offers smooth startup
- Gold-plated copper brush hoods to resist corrosion and provide lowest resistance
- Aluminum heatsinks shed heat
- Filter PCB reduces EMF noise
- Brush damper reduces noise and arcing
- Can – 1.4mm thick uninterrupted back iron
- High-power FB12 ceramic wet magnets maximize torque and efficiency
- Dual Japanese Ball bearings
- Adjustable timing
- Holmes XX springs for consistent drag brake
- Holmes Soft Copper brushes for high torque and longest motor life
- Broken in for immediate installation and use
- 21 turn three slot / 27,250 RPM @12v @ 12 degrees timing
- 206 grams
- 36mm OD x 60mm length (not including shaft)
- 1/8" diameter D shaft
- 1" (25.4mm) mounting pattern for M3 screws
- 6-9 cell nimh, 2-3s Lithium
- 23mm OD x 29mm length rotor
More information about motor rotation and timing can be found on our blog.
Every brushed motor carries a 30 day warranty to cover manufacturing defects. Damage caused by improper gearing is not covered under warranty.
Please check here to see if you will need to change your gearing. If your vehicle is not listed, please contact us.