Axial Heavy Duty "Underdrive" Bevel Gear Set (43/13)
- Use Axial Heavy Duty Bevel Gears in different combinations front and rear.
- Use 36/14 Front ~ 43/13 Rear -or- 38/13 Front ~ 43/13 - Rear to reduce torque twist in the rear and overdrive the front axle to help pull you through climbs easier.
- Use the same bevel gear set in the front and rear to raise or lower your gear ratio.
- The heavy duty gear set offers improved gear mesh reducing slop in the drive train.
- Spiral cut gears offer increased gear tooth contact and run quieter.
- Gear ratios offer a low gear and high gear range
- The lower range 43/13 "under drive" gear set reduces torque twist (AXI30402)
- The higher range 36/14 "over drive" gear offers higher top speed (AXI30401)
- Hardened steel for increased strength and additional weight in the axle
- One set per axle required
- Laser etched markings