CASTLE CREATIONS COPPERHEAD 10 Brushless ESC / 1412-3200Kv 5mm Sensored Motor Combo
COPPERHEAD 10 Features
- Input Voltage Range for 1412-3200Kv 5mm Combo : 2s-4s LiPo
- SMARTSENSE™, SENSORED ONLY and BRUSHED Running Modes
- Selectable 5.5V or 7.5V (6A peak) internal BEC (Battery Eliminator Circuit)
- CRYO-DRIVE™ Technology minimizes the amount of time the ESC’s electrical components spend generating heat, resulting in improved thermal performance during partial throttle operation where the majority of driving occurs.
- ESC is housed in a durable injection molded case and potted in WATERPROOF epoxy to protect the electronics and promote efficient heat transfer.
- 30mm removable fan and DUAL USE FAN GUARD
- Compatible with S.BUS2 Telemetry Link and Futaba T4PX, T7PX and T7PXR transmitters
- AUDIBLE ALERTS for easy diagnosis of common issues such as motor-over-temperature and low-voltage cutoff.
- Convenient TRANSMITTER PROGRAMMING for six common adjustable settings inlcuding cutoff voltage and drag brake.
- DATA LOGGING LITE* captures and records performance data from your vehicle to maximize performance and battery life. (Battery Voltage Battery Ripple, Controller temp, Motor RPM, Motor Temp)
- SMARTSENSE™ uses the motor’s sensors at startup to provide cog-free starts, excellent torque and low-speed drivability. Once the motor is turning, the ESC seamlessly transitions to Castle’s ultra-efficient sensorless mode.
- CASTLE LINK USB programming kit (coupon included with purchase)
- Optional smartphone-based programming with the B-LINK™ BLUETOOTH ADAPTER (sold separately) and Castle Link App available on Google Play or Apple App Store
- PROUDLY DESIGNED, ASSEMBLED AND SUPPORTED IN KANSAS, USA.
- Backed by Castle Creations' 1-YEAR WARRANTY
*Data Logging capabilities require the use of Castle Link Programming Suite using a Windows™ PC and freely downloadable software.