Pro-Line 4.50" Interco 1.9 TrXus M/T Rock Terrain Rock Crawler Tires (G8) w/Memory Foam (2)
The Pro-Line Interco TrXus M/T Rock Terrain 1.9" Rock Crawler Tire is a scale replica of the Interco TrXus M/T tire. With "almost scale" not being acceptable and access to Interco's design data, Pro-Line's engineering staff has reproduced the TrXus M/T in a scale configuration matched by none. The 4.5" tall by 1.65" wide tire provides incredible performance, and is perfect for scale rigs that want a tire bigger than a class 1, but smaller than a 4.75".
The full size TrXus M/T is a legendary mud terrain tire that has more siping than any other mud terrain tire on the market. This feature has made the TrXus M/T tire known for being almost magical in icy conditions, which also translates into being a serious rock crawling tire. Every aspect of this tire has been replicated in 1.9" size - everything from the iconic knife edge dagger style sidewall to the tiny Interco logos in the side tread have been faithfully scaled down and reproduced down. This multi-stepped tire tread provides incredible grip for its size.
- Officially licensed Interco® TrXus® M/T Tires
- 4.5" tall by 1.65" Tire Size
- Incredible Scale Detail Only Matched by the Awesome Performance
- Fits 1.9" Wheels
- Multi-stepped Tread Grips the Trickiest of Rock Crawling Conditions
- Iconic TrXus® M/T Dagger Style Sidewall
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Height: 4.50" (114mm)
Width: 1.65" (42mm)
- (2) Interco® TrXus® M/T 1.9" G8 Rock Terrain Truck Tires
- (2) Foam Inserts