Red Cat Everest 10
The Redcat Racing Everest-10 is ready to scale the toughest terrains. The Everest-10 comes completely assembled and includes a 54T RC540 brushed motor, 40A ESC, high torque steering servo, 7.2V NiMH battery, NiMH battery charger, and 2.4GHz radio system.
The Everest-10 is a shaft driven rock crawler utilizing a single motor, which is mounted in the center of the vehicle. Telescoping drive shafts deliver power to both front and rear axles, while still allowing the suspension to articulate. The Everest-10 is an impressive performer, and is ready to crawl with the best of them.
Large aggressive tires are mounted to functional bead-lock wheels. Each tire is held firmly in place by two plastic beadlock rings, so there's no need for tire glue.
The Everest-10 is the perfect vehicle for those who love the aggressive look of monster trucks, but still want the ability to scale mountain sides like only rock crawlers can.
Get your Everest-10 4WD shaft driven rock crawler today!
- Aluminum chassis, 4-Link suspension, Aluminum capped oil filled shocks, Beadlock wheels, Centrally mounted motor, Shaft driven, Locked diffs, Ball bearings throughout.
- Selectable upper shock positions, Adjustable ride height, Tunable suspension.
- Large aggressive tires, Scale body, Good articulation.
- 54T RC540 brushed motor, Waterproof crawler 40A ESC, High torque steering servo, 2.4GHz radio system.
- Assembled & Ready to Run - Includes 7.2V 2000mAh NiMH Battery, & NiMH Charger - Requires 4-AA Batteries for Transmitter