Enduro 1/24 4WD Sendero Trail Truck RTR, Black/Yellow
- Forward-mounted Motor and Divorced Transfer Case: The forward-mounted motor puts the heaviest part of the rig over the front tires. This forward-bias weight keeps the front tires on the ground and provides better front grip during ascents. The divorced transfer case provides a lower center of gravity in a compact space. Not only does this combination perform well, it also adds scale realism, allowing for plenty of room should you want to add a custom body or interior.
- Chassis-mounted Servo (CMS): The chassis-mounted servo provides maximum steering while maintaining scale looks.
- 4-Link Front and Rear Suspension: Front and rear injection-molded 4-link suspension allows for smooth articulation to crawl over rough terrain.
- Wheels and Tires: Crawl, grip and climb over obstacles with black, injection-molded single-piece rims wrapped in soft compound rubber tires.
- Single-piece polycarbonate Sendero body.
- 2.4GHz 2-channel radio
- 2-in-1 receiver and ESC combo
- Single-cell LiPo battery included
- Charger included
- 7mm wheel hexes
- Vertical metal chassis rails
- Soft compound rubber tires
- Soft, coil-over shock absorbers
- Telescoping center driveshafts
- Removable front bumper
- Adjustable body posts
- Steel pivot balls
Length: 215mm (8.46”)
Width: 102mm (4.01”)
Wheelbase: 128mm (5.0”)