Axial Capra 1.9 Kit
- CURRIE F9 PORTAL AXLES: Licensed Currie F9 Portal Axles provide substantial ground clearance at the diff pumpkin while also providing an excellent 7.39:1 gear ratio. Completely ball bearing driven, and metal gears throughout for durability.
- HI-PINION GEARS: The ring and pinion gears are machined steel, including the locker. The design utilizes a six bolt design for durability.
DIG TRANSMISSION: The transmission has a DIG function that offers the tightest turning radius on a production crawler in the industry. When needed, simply switch from 4WD to front-wheel-drive by locking the rear axle from your transmitter. The transmission also includes a full set of ball bearings and all metal internal gears for strength and durability. NOTE: Dig functionality requires an additional micro servo, not included. SPMSSX107 Micro Dig Servo recommended.
- UNIVERSAL AXLE SET: Universal joint axles allow up to 45 degrees of steering and provide smoother action for a higher performing, efficient drivetrain.
- Up to 45 degrees of steering
- Smooth action for an efficient drivetrain
- Compact yet durable design
- Hardened steel construction
- WB8 HD WILDBOAR™ DRIVESHAFTS: WB8 HD Wildboar™ front and rear driveshafts feature a larger diameter cross pin (2x11mm) along with an M4 Screw Shaft (2mm hex drive) for greater strength. A center splined slider floats between each end and has added material to reduce flex and fatigue.
- 6MM STAINLESS STEEL LINKS: Strong 6mm stainless steel links with high grade plastic rod ends for durability. All links are metal including the steering.
- STAINLESS STEEL PIVOT BALLS: All pivot points are on stainless steel balls that provide a durable, long-lasting suspension point.
- SKIDPLATE WITH BOAT SIDES: The Capra features a small skidplate footprint with boat sides to help maneuver and slide over rough, challenging obstacles.
- STAINLESS STEEL STEERING LINKS: The steering links are also made from 6mm stainless steel, offering precise steering and durability.
- LARGE BORE ALUMINUM SHOCKS: The oil-filled shocks feature hard anodized, threaded shock bodies and a single coilover spring. Their increased bore size creates more fluid volume for better performance. A bleed screw helps to bleed air from the shock during assembly for greater consistency. The shocks are also tunable so you can achieve the best dampening rate. Springs included:
- AXI233006 Spring 13x70mm 1.72lbs/in Red (2) Soft
- AXI233008 Spring 13x70mm 2.4lbs/in Green (2) Firm
- 4-LINK SUSPENSION: The suspension geometry has been fine-tuned with multiple mounting locations for the upper link mounts to provide the best crawling capabilities.
- 1.9, 3-PIECE BEADLOCK WHEELS: For striking scale looks and serious trail performance, the Capra™ is outfitted with officially licensed 3-piece Raceline Monster beadlock wheels. NOTE: Tires are not included.
- LED LIGHT BAR: A roof mounted LED light bar helps light the way on those late night crawls with your friends. Additional LED lights can be added to the front headlights (optional LED lights not included).
- REALISTIC INTERIOR: Realistic scale details include: polycarbonate interior tray with molded driver figures, full color pre-cut decals with simulated carbon fiber panels, mock GPS navigation gauges and switches, two black styrene helmets with visor decals, and more!
- GRILLE AND HEADLIGHT BUCKETS: The molded plastic front grille features two clear plastic headlight lenses with light buckets (optional LED lights not included). Behind the grille, under the hood, are two hood mounts with clips. Remove the clips to raise the hood up and gain access to the battery tray.
- ESC / RECEIVER TRAY: Tucked under the front dash is a cage mounted ESC / receiver tray with integrated, adjustable cable routing to keep your wiring organized.
- BATTERY TRAY: The battery tray is forward mounted, and located under the hood. The tray size is built for shorty packs, at a maximum size of 26mm x 98mm x 47mm.
- HOOD RELEASE: Remove the clips hidden on the underside of the tube frame to raise the hood up and gain access to the battery tray.
- SERVO HORN WITH METAL INSERT: The servo horn features a 23T press fit metal insert for durability.
Length: 17.0" (432mm)
Width: 10.25" (260mm)
Height: 8.25" (210mm)
Wheelbase: 12.5" (318mm)
Ground Clearance: 3.0" (76mm)
Weight: 4lb (1.8kg)
Needed to Complete:
- 3 Channel Radio System (minimum for dig operation)
- ESC & Motor
- High Torque Servo
- 7.2V NiMH or 7.4V LiPo Battery
- AA Batteries for Transmitter
- Charger compatible with chosen battery chemistry
- 1.9 Size Crawler Tires
- Polycarbonate Paint
- Tools for Assembly