1/10 SMT10 4WD Monster Truck Raw Builders Kit
- 2.2 MONSTER TRUCK WHEELS INCLUDED!: The 2.2 monster truck wheels are molded from high-quality nylon and secured with a solid 12mm hex mount. Breather holes improve handling by allowing air to escape and minimizing the bounce when tires impact the ground.
- 2.2 Monster Truck Wheels (silver)
- Molded from a blend of high quality nylon materials for strength and durability
- Solid 12mm hex mount
- NOTE: Tires sold separately
- AR60™ OCP-AXLE: The AR60 OCP-Axle™ is constructed from high strength composite material which has a low flex rate but is not as brittle as standard glass filled nylon. The combination of axles and a true 4-link suspension gives you optimal performance for any terrain with the look of a real 1:1 vehicle.
- Off-center pumpkin design
- Axle tubes are reinforced with a boxed-in axle truss
- High strength composite material
- Updated steering knuckles for dual shear, also eliminates secondary bolt on plate
- Updated differential cover and servo mount for new look
- AX10 TRANSMISSION, ALL METAL INTERNAL GEARS: Updated Dual Pad slipper system with 32 Pitch gearing. New slipper design uses a pad on each side of the spur gear for added surface area. More precise tuning and holding power. Stronger 32P gearing for high torque applications. 56T Spur / 14T Pinion RTR gearing for 2S.
- All metal internal transmission gears
- Metal motor plate
- 32P gearing
- Heavy duty slipper
- Sealed gear cover
- SMT10™ TUBE FRAME CHASSIS: Axial went all out when designing the chassis and roll cage for the SMT10™ Monster Truck. Very similar to the modern era full size monster trucks, this chassis was developed for maximum strength and an extremely detailed appearance. The chassis offers many pivot points for suspension tuning. Scale realism and strength are achieved through triangulation of the chassis tubes, making it ready for maximum attack and hard core Monster Truck bashing.
- MULTIPLE SHOCK MOUNTING POSITIONS: Axial included a variety of shock mounting points for additional suspension tuning options. There’s also additional mounting points on the cage and at the axle for moving your shocks to a more scale, vertical position if desired.
- REAR SWAYBAR FOR ADDED STABILITY: A rear sway bar is included to help keep torque twist and body lean to a minimum during acceleration. A sway bar’s main function is to control body roll, yet still allow your shocks to move vertically with the changing terrain. The SMT10™ chassis design allows you to add an optional sway bar to the front.
- TRAILING ARM 4-LINKED SUSPENSION: The SMT10™ features the proven AR60 axle with a trailing arm 4-linked rear suspension and additional shock mounting positions.
- HEAVY DUTY STEERING LINKS: For steering, Axial designed a heavy duty tie rod, drag link, and simulated scale hydraulic ram steering link to help get your choice of tires pointed in the right direction so you can stay on course. NOTE: Tires not included, sold separately.
- WILDBOAR™ DRIVESHAFTS: Updated design for larger diameter crosspin (2x11mm) for added strength. A center splined slider floats between each end, added material on this part reduces flex and fatigue.
- HEAVY DUTY C-HUBS: Monster trucks are known for wild, high flying action, so Axial strengthened the front c-hubs to help take on hard impacts from jumps and extreme bashing!
- EASY ACCESS BATTERY TRAY: The battery tray can be easily accessed at the rear of the vehicle. To install your battery, remove one pin, swing out the tray door and slide the battery pack in. The tray is fully height adjustable with four screws, making room for most standard sized 2S and 3S LiPo battery packs.
- RECEIVER BOX, WATERPROOF: The waterproof receiver box utilizes three different silicone seals: one for the antenna, one for servo wires (includes three slots for three channels), and one acts as a gasket for the receiver box cover. No more stress when running in mud, water, or snow!
- HELMET SET INCLUDED: Three different helmets to choose from - Skully, Moto-X and Rally!
- Styrene construction
- Includes decals for customization
- Paintable for custom builds
- CHROME ZOOMIE STYLE HEADERS: Includes chrome zoomie style headers for added scale realism!
Approximate Assembly Time: 5-7 Hours
Body: Sold separately
Completion Level: Kit
Gear Pitch: 32-Pitch
Ground Clearance: 2.9" (74mm)
Height: 10.6" (270mm)
Spur Gear: 56T
Track: Front and Rear 9.6" (244mm), distance fron outer edges of tires measured side-to-side
Weight: Approximately 6.4lbs (2.90kg) w/o battery, 7.1lbs (3.22kg) w/2S LiPo battery
Tire Type: 2.2 Monster Truck (sold separately)
Wheelbase: 13.9" (353mm),13.9" (353mm)
Width: 13.2" (335mm)
- (1) Axial® SMT10™ Monster Truck RAW Builder’s Kit
Needed to Complete:
- Radio system
- Electronic Speed Control
- Wheels and Tires
- Battery Charger